Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Between Times

In our church, the Contemporary Service and one of the Traditional services (oh how I hate those labels) run at the same time. So, Bryan preaches early at the Contemporary service and then leaves to come to the Traditional service to preach. I think it's a phenomenon common to many churches. I'm not crazy about the arrangement, but that's a discussion for another time. This video was made for our Contemporary Service as a joke to show what Bryan does when he leaves that service. I think it's absolutely hilarious! Enjoy:


1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

My favorite part was the minister in the traditional men's haircut and conservative suit preaching out of a black, leather-bound Bible with the American flag in the background -- leaving to go play golf.

You can't get more Presbyterian than that.

Elaine
Norman, OK

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home