Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Class #2... here we go

Ok, in less than an hour Class #2 will begin. This one has been a hard won battle. I mean really, how am I supposed to give a Biblical overview of worship in less than an hour?!?! Not to mention that it's 6:30 in the morning and everyone's still asleep. We'll see how it goes. It won't be as interactive and 'postmodern' as last week. There's just so much information to disseminate, so it's mostly lecture style. I tried to spice it up as much as possible with visuals and such. I was going to post my class notes here like I did for Class #1 but that will have to wait until this evening. I have to clean a couple things up and make sure I credit the right people and whatnot before publishing on the web.

If you're awake, say a prayer for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home