Thursday, August 16, 2007

One class down, 5 to go

Well, so far so good. We had our first class meeting this past Tuesday morning. It went very well. In fact, it went much better than what my nightmare the night before showed me. It's an amazing group of people that God has amassed for this project. Of course, now, the bar is set very high for the rest of them, so I've got my work cut out for me. I'm in the library right now getting ready for next week, so I really should be doing that instead of blogging. I will post later tonight a brief summary of Tuesday's meeting and my plans for next Tuesday.

thanks for all you who are reading - even if I don't know who you are, it's encouraging to know that there are people out there cheering me on through this process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home