Thursday, May 10, 2007

Friday Five

Ok, this is totally off topic, but I've recently joined a blogring called RevGalsBlogPals. Check out the nav bar over there on the right hand side. Anyway, every Friday, they do a Friday Five and it's just a fun little game that lots of the bloggers in the ring play. It's a good way to float around the ring and meet other (mostly) women involved in a Christian vocation. So, on with the game:

There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!

1. Mac? or PC?
Well, I've been a Mac user for a number of years, and have always turned my nose up at PCs. But, then I married my sweet husband who just happens to work in the IT field and mostly on PCs. He can work with a Mac, but all the computers in our house are PC. So, now I guess I'm reluctantly a PC user. But, I still think Macs are much sexier :)

2. Pizza: Chicago style or New York style.
I love any kind of pizza, thick or thin crust. Just depends on what city I'm in, I guess.

3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space. Not only that, but nuts impart an odd flavor to the brownie/cookie/fudge. I don't care if I can pick them out. I CAN STILL TASTE THE NUTS!!! EEEEUUUUWWWWW


4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll.
Over the top. Does anyone actually hang it the other way on purpose?

5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go?
Well, I flatten as I go - my husband does not. So, I have to work overtime to keep the tube in proper form.

Bonus: Share your favorite either/or.
hmmmm Sacrament or Ordinance? Well... both :) Hey, I'm a Disciple of Christ (ordinance) working at a PC(USA) (sacrament).

10 Comments:

Blogger Sr. Heather said...

What is it with men and toothpaste? :-) Great play this week.

Welcome to RevGals - and happy Friday!
Hedwyg

7:00 AM  
Blogger revhipchick said...

love your bonus question and answer!

terrific play!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Good play! I agree with the Mac PC question, I too am reluctantly PC...

8:04 AM  
Blogger Tripp Hudgins said...

Good stuff...

8:35 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Good to see you on the Friday Five. It's a wonderful way to procrastinate. I look forward to watching the progress of your thesis.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Amy Stewart said...

I am the queen of procrastination, after all :).

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great play, and welcome!

As for computers, get an Intel Mac and have it both ways :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Rev SS said...

Great play .. I especially liked your question to #4 ... "does anyone really hang tp the other way on purpose?"

12:09 PM  
Blogger Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

Welcome to FF!

I'm with you on the married a techie thing--gave my Mac away then to a computerless friend and since then it's PC all the way. In fact I didn't know that anyone actually still used Macs. Anyway, it frustrates geeks to have a computer they can't rip open and improve...

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good play. And you had fun doing it. I like your bonus too.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home