Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The end of the road...

I have been, quite possibly, the most negligent blogger. So, my deepest apologies to everyone. However... I have BIG NEWS!!

Sunday evening, I received an email from the Thesis Director informing me that my thesis has been APPROVED!!!

I am officially Dr. Amy Stewart. WHAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!

At this point, I will be printing the thesis up and mailing it to the thesis formatter and once the thesis is formatted perfectly, I will print multiple copies on cotton paper and mail it to the school for binding. Graduation is in June.

Holy Moly! I can't believe that I actually made it this far. Words cannot describe the relief, excitement, giddiness, joy, and wonder that I feel right now.

At this point, I'm not sure what to do about blogging. Part of me thinks I should take my horrible track record as a sign that perhaps I'm just a blog reader, and part of me thinks I should actually blog more, now that I'm not trying to write a thesis. Over the next few weeks I'm going to think and pray about that. If I do decide to continue blogging, a new blog will most likely be formed, and I'll announce that from here. If not, then my blogosphere presence will live on in comments on others blogs.

That being said, I want to thank you for taking the time to follow along with me on this journey. It has been a life changing process for me. The journey has taught me many things about worship, about working with people, about myself. I take with me deep relationships, wonderful memories, some bitterness and a tad more cynicism, a lot of hope for the future, and many more questions than when I started.

For now, I'm going to play some Sudoku and sleep in on Friday :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Songbird said...

Congratulations!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

You go GIRL!!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger RevAnne said...

Congratulations! I'm trying not to be jealous...I'm trying to get my prospectus approved. You're a little ahead of me! So excited for you, Doc!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

yay! congratulations! So glad your hard work has paid off.

10:39 AM  
Blogger the girls' moma said...

It's been a few weeks, but my thoughts are still just as true: CONGRATS!!! You did it!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

a very belated well done Amy from me!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Thesis Writing Help said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

Thesis Papers Writing

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Literature Review Example said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home