Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Three of the best years of my life

Today, September 25th 2007, Jack and I celebrated our anniversary - 3 YEARS!!!! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. It feels like just yesterday. Here are some pics from our wedding:


My little sister helping me apply fake eyelashes


Jack getting dressed. Also pictured with his head down is his best friend Huard. I met Huard in the 6th grade when he was sitting in my seat on the bus. When I asked him his name, I thought he said Qbert, so I've called him that for years :)

Just moments before becoming Jack's wife :)


Everyone singing one of my favorite hymns "God Is Here!" We were blessed to have the TCU Concert Chorale, conducted by Ronald Shirey sing for our wedding. Our processional was Antiphon from R. Vaughn Williams' Five Mystical Songs.


Processing out - We're Married!!! Isn't Jack handsome in a skirt.. urm... kilt?!?


In our getaway car after the wedding. We took all our pictures beforehand, and so when we walked down the isle, we just kept going and got into the back seat of our Prius. Jack's other best friend, Steve-O drove us around, stopping at the 7-11 for a slurppee before heading to the reception.


Thank you my dearest for 3 wonderful years. Wanna try for 3 more? :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home